Below are a few things we have done for your safety and the safety of our staff & musicians:
- Capacity: 80 person capacity limit for each show.
- Room Cleaning Before Shows: Between shows we will be clearing the room of all patrons and doing a full sanitization before the next show so you can be assured the area you sit at is safe and clean.
- Employees Vaccinated: All Rudy's employees have received Covid-19 vaccinations.
- Ultraviolet sanitizing lights: Ultraviolet sanitizing lights have been installed in our HVAC system as well as a number of Germ Guardian True HEPA filter ultraviolet light air purifiers placed throughout the room and in each bathroom.
- Hand Sanitizing Stations: Hand sanitizing stations are placed throughout the space.
- Active Cleaning: Staff will be actively cleaning surfaces throughout the night and between shows.
- Haze Machine: We will be running a standard atmospheric haze machine at a low level with standard water-based Propylene Glycol haze fluid during shows to help potentially reduce the risk of covid-19. While the EPA has not officially legally approved common haze fluid for anti-viral use, according to the Alliance of Special Effects & Pyrotechnic Operators (AEPO) and peer-reviewed medical journal studies, haze machines using common water-based Propylene Glycol or Triethylene Glycol quickly inactivate viruses and have confirmed viruses stronger than Covid can be reduced by 99% in one minute of exposure. (for more info go to asepo.org/FogSafety)
For information on our seating arrangements and buying tickets for shows please see our show seating information page.
We ask everyone to be cognizant of others and respect that not everyone has the same comfort level with things. If ever there is any question or concern about your safety please do not hesitate to ask for the manager on duty and let them know your concerns so we can do our best to address them.