Here’s what you need to know about seating for shows.
We currently are dividing the room into two sections; a socially distanced section in the back of our room and a non-socially distanced section in the front. Here is our new seating arrangement which began in June:
- 5 x Tables for Two - Socially Distanced
- 4 x Tables for Two - Non-Socially Distanced
- 2 x Tables for Four - Socially Distanced
- 1 x Table for Four - Non-Socially Distanced
- 10 x Bar seats for One - Non-Socially Distanced
- 10 x Row seats for One - Non-Socially Distanced
- 2 x Lounge chairs for Two - Non-Socially Distanced
- 1 x Couch for Four - Non-Socially Distanced
Tickets may be purchased through Eventbrite by clicking on the link on our show calendar for the given show, and also may be available day of at the doors. Doors open at 5pm for our 6pm show and 8:45pm for our 9pm show, so we recommend arriving early with your group to get seats.
If you haven't already, please read throguh our covid safety information page and familliarize yourself with what we are doing to keep everyone safe. We look forward to seeing you!